Highlights From This Episode:
- Mystery Made primarily does branding and design for action sports but also love doing branding and design for local companies, new restaurants (like The Nook) and individual entrepreneurs.
- One of their life mortars & slogan is “Get Busy Living”. They live by the saying of “find what your passionate about and you’ll never work again in your life”… it may be cliché but it’s true.
- Best advice Cory remembers getting was from an old boss who told him to “Make a decision and be confident in it”. Own it and move forward!
- Best advice Brandon lives by is to “put your passions in your backyard”. Pursue your passions and it will work out.
Episode Links & Resources:
- Guest’s Website: www.mysterymade.com
- Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mysterymadedesign/
- Follow on Instagram: www.instagram.com/mysterymade/
- Guest’s word of wisdom: Take a leap of faith and believe in yourself.
- Learn more about Christian, Sea-Town Real Estate and more at: www.Sea-Town.com
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” the Sea-Town Podcast FaceBook Page HERE
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Google Play
- Click here to subscribe on TuneIn
- Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread The Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode – email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you! And finally, please leave an honest review for The Sea-Town Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.