This week’s guest is Matt Wendland, owner of Burien Press and Moonshot Coffee in White Center. Matt had the opportunity to purchase Burien Press at the beginning of 2014 and just this year opened Moonshot Coffee in White Center.
Highlights From This Episode:
After years of frequenting Burien Press, Matt bought the coffee shot at the beginning of 2014.
- Matt’s goal is to make a positive impact in everyone’s life who comes in contact with their store or coffee – They use Olympia Coffee in his shops and sources all their supplies, milk, etc from responsible businesse’ with responsible farming and business practices.
- Matt talks about partnering with coffee vendors (like Olympia Coffee) and the investments they have made in the economy and people of countries like Burendy, Africa, where local farmers and villagers have received training how to produce better and more consistent quality coffee beans and provided substantially better quality of living for them and their families.
Episode Links & Resources:
- Guest’s Website: https://www.wendlandco.com & https://www.moonshotcoffee.com
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Burien-Press-151817251495869/ & https://www.facebook.com/moonshotcoffee/
- Learn more about Christian, Sea-Town Real Estate and more at: www.Sea-Town.com
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” the Sea-Town Podcast FaceBook Page HERE
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Google Play
- Click here to subscribe on TuneIn
- Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread The Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode – email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you! And finally, please leave an honest review for The Sea-Town Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.