Ep. 044 – Ian Weinberg, Owner of Ian Fitness
This week’s guest is Ian Weinberg, the owner of Ian Fitness. Originally starting with 1 location on Queen Anne but now has 9 locations around Seattle. Ian’s philosophy is to get people moving in a fun, safe, non-intimidating way through group “boot camp” workouts and one-on-one training, focusing on results.
Highlights From This Episode:
Episode Links & Resources:
- Guest’s Website: http://www.ianfitness.com
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ianfitness/
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IanFitness
- Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ianfitness/
- Guest’s recommended books/tools/resources: “How To Win Friends and Influence People“
- Guest’s favorite podcast(s): Tim Ferris Podcast, Lewis Howe “School of Greatness“.
- Guest’s word of wisdom: Never, never, never give up!
- Learn more about Christian, Sea-Town Real Estate and more at: www.Sea-Town.com
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” the Sea-Town Podcast FaceBook Page HERE
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Google Play
- Click here to subscribe on TuneIn
- Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread The Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode – email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you! And finally, please leave an honest review for The Sea-Town Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.