This week’s guest is Angie Marshall and Amy Becker, the owners of Life Capsule Productions, specializing in legacy films and story telling videos for businesses.
Highlights From This Episode:
- Best advise Amy has received: “no one will laugh at you for trying and failing, they will just envy you for having the courage to try in the first place.
- Best advise Angie has received: listen to and digest the feedback and not taking it personally.
Episode Links & Resources:
- Guest’s Website: https://www.lifecapsulepro.com
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifecapsulepro/
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LifeCapsulePro
- Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifecapsulepro/
- Guest’s recommended books/tools/resources: Google Drive & the Angie’s “business bible” when starting Life Capsule Productions was “The Woman’s Small Business Startup Kit“.
- Guest’s favorite podcast(s): Angie’s: How I Built This, Two Dope Queens. Amy’s: The Moth Radio Hour, Radio Lab, Up First.
- Guest’s word of wisdom: Amy: “Remain a life-long learner, don’t assume you know best” Angie: “Be appreciative of the people that help you along the way and give it back. Don’t just take others help but give it back too.”
- Learn more about Christian, Sea-Town Real Estate and more at: www.Sea-Town.com
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” the Sea-Town Podcast FaceBook Page HERE
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Google Play
- Click here to subscribe on TuneIn
- Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread The Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode – email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you! And finally, please leave an honest review for The Sea-Town Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.