This week’s guest is Shandon Graybeal, owner of Alair in West Seattle. Alair is a boutique gift shop with some unique flair, focusing on products made locally by small businesses and individuals.
Episode Links & Resources:
- Guest’s Website: AlairSeattle.com
- Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alairseattle
- Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alairseattle/
- Guest’s recommended book: The Great Gatsby & any of the Harry Potter books
- Guest’s favorite podcast(s): True Crime & Stuff you didn’t learn in history class
- Guest’s word of wisdom: When you fail or mess something up, take it as a learning opportunity and don’t beat yourself up over it. Know what your strengths are… and what they are not.
- Learn more about Christian, Sea-Town Real Estate and more at: www.Sea-Town.com
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” the Sea-Town Podcast FaceBook Page HERE
- Click here to subscribe on iTunes
- Click here to subscribe on Google Play
- Click here to subscribe on TuneIn
- Click here to subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread The Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining me again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode – email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you! And finally, please leave an honest review for The Sea-Town Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.