This week’s guest is Cameron Moores, co-owner of C&P Coffee and winner of the Podcast West Seattle Coffee Tournament. C&P Coffee is a long-time West Seattle coffee shop and regular community meeting space, hosting a variety of regular events from music to poetry readings and open mics.
C&P Coffee is located in a quaint house, and serves as the community living room. You’ll find a space for you here, with everything from a poetry pole to a community garden C&P is a meeting place for everyone. They have been in business for 16 years and are always looking for ways to engage with the community.
Learn more about Cameron, what she’s currently doing and all that C&P Coffee has to offer on this episode of the Sea-Town Podcast.
- The importance of supporting other businesses
- Community space at C&P Coffee
- Challenges C&P Coffee is facing
- Events coming up at C&P Coffee
- Finding community and building something for family
- Connecting people to the community
- What’s next for C&P Coffee
- Lessons Cameron has learned in business
Links & Resources:
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” theSea-Town Podcast Facebook Pageto stay up-to-date
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on TuneIn
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread the Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining us again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with a friend or use the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Finally, please leave us a nice review on iTunes, as ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!