Ep. 075 – Aaron Tekulve, Chef of Surrell Seattle
This week’s guest is Aaron Tekulve, Pop-up chef and owner of Surrell Seattle. Known for creative locally sourced high-end, multi-course meals in small intimate settings, Aaron and his business Surrell, have made a name in the Seattle foodie scene.
Surrell is a Seattle based private dining company and pop-up restaurant. They bring the experience of a great restaurant to you. Aaron works directly with his client’s to create a unique evening that they and their guests will remember forever. Events can range from three course family style dinners to six course tasting menus with wine pairings to hors d’oeuvres parties and anything in between.
Surrell was named Seattle Magazine’s BEST pop-up restaurant, and on very special nights Surrell comes a life as a pop-up showcasing some of the very best cooking in the Pacific Northwest. A strong focus is put on highlighting the many great farms and purveyors we have in the PNW through a creative and delicious menu highlighting chef Aaron Tekulve’s modern American cuisine.
Learn more about Aaron, Surrell and what their pop-up restaurant and private dining experiences so memorable on this episode of the Sea-Town Podcast.
- Seattle is a wonderful place to be when it comes to cooking.
- The importance of using seasonal ingredients from local farmers.
- How we met through the Sea-Town Real Estate Summer Rooftop Parties.
- Attention to detail are essential in providing the right experience.
- Shoutout to the West Seattle Farmers Market.
- Aaron’s most favorite thing he’s ever made…
- Transitioning from professional musician to chef
Links & Resources:
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like”theSea-Town Podcast Facebook Pageto stay up-to-date
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on TuneIn
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread the Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining us again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with a friend or use the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Finally, please leave us a nice review on iTunes, as ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!