This week’s guest is Janis Lemert, Owner of Lemert Organizing Company. Her passion as a Professional Organizer is to help individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings, their time, and their systems for life.
Janis is a certified Professional Organizer (through the National Association of Professional Organizers) and fully licensed and insured to help put her clients at ease, that she has the training and care to respectfully handle and help with organizing her client’s personal possessions.
Janis has over 20 years of customer service experience and loves to give people the space and freedom to be themselves and share their organizational needs and struggles, free of judgement.
Learn more about Janis, her work as a professional organizer and her journey to becoming a professional organizer.
- What Janis Does
- The organizers that are certified and those who are not
- Gaining trust in the organizing industry
- Clients Janis typically works with
- Difference between interior designers and professional organizers
- Interesting facts about being a professional organizer
- Asking good questions
- Understanding who you are trying to serve
- What Janis has learned about herself through owning a business
- Janis’ most interesting finds
- Advice from Janis
- The power of lists
Links & Resources:
- Guest’s Website:www.lemertorganizing.com
- Like on Facebook: https://https://www.facebook.com/lemertorganizingcompany/
- Follow on Instagram: https://https://www.instagram.com/lemertorganizingcompany/
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like”theSea-Town Podcast Facebook Pageto stay up-to-date
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on TuneIn
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread the Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining us again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with a friend or use the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Finally, please leave us a nice review on iTunes, as ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!