This week’s guest is Holli Margell, Owner of Native Light Photography. She specializes in photography for small businesses, including branding photos and career portraits, aka a headshot with a purpose.
Holli has a background in families and weddings but found a niche in photography for small business owners. She is a business photographer. She shoots photos for LinkedIn, websites and a diverse range of business purposes.
Learn more about Holli, Native Light Photography, how Holli got to where she is today and much more on this episode of the Sea-Town Podcast.
- Holli’s specialty and what sets her apart
- How Holli got to where she is today
- What Holli found to be the most surprising aspect of starting her business
- What Holli loves most in her business
- Interesting stories from Holli
- The thing Holli loves most about West Seattle
- What is next for Native Light Photography
Links & Resources:
Guest’s Website: nativelightphoto.com
Follow our guest on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SeattleNativeLightPhoto/
Follow our guest on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nativelightphoto/
Guest’s Contact Info:
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” theSea-Town Podcast Facebook Pageto stay up-to-date
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on TuneIn
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread the Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining us again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with a friend or use the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Finally, please leave us a nice review on iTunes, as ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!