Ep. 64 – Holli Margell, Owner of Native Light Photography
This week’s guest is Holli Margell, Owner of Native Light Photography. She specializes in photography for small businesses, including branding photos and career portraits, aka a headshot with a purpose.
Holli has a background in families and weddings but found a niche in photography for small business owners. She is a business photographer. She shoots photos for LinkedIn, websites and a diverse range of business purposes.
Learn more about Holli, Native Light Photography, how Holli got to where she is today and much more on this episode of the Sea-Town Podcast.
- Holli’s specialty and what sets her apart
- How Holli got to where she is today
- What Holli found to be the most surprising aspect of starting her business
- What Holli loves most in her business
- Interesting stories from Holli
- The thing Holli loves most about West Seattle
- What is next for Native Light Photography
Links & Resources:
Guest’s Website: nativelightphoto.com
Follow our guest on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SeattleNativeLightPhoto/
Follow our guest on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nativelightphoto/
Guest’s Contact Info:
Ways to Subscribe to The Sea-Town Podcast:
- “Like” theSea-Town Podcast Facebook Pageto stay up-to-date
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on TuneIn
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Help Us Spread the Word – Reviews Help a Ton!
Thanks for joining us again this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, email me at ChristianH@Sea-TownPodcast.com. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with a friend or use the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Finally, please leave us a nice review on iTunes, as ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!